Selasa, 06 Juli 2010

i might sell my guitar... *thinking*

I've been with this guitar for almost two years. Basically it's a pretty good axe, I have had it modified several times. Lately, I felt like I'm not using it very often anymore and thinking of selling it.

But damn, once after I recorded a video sample for sale purpose and watched/listening to it, I love how the guitar actually sounds like. It's a mix of Stratocaster's bright-chimey sound and a rosewood fingerboard fat-warm sound. Funny since my guitar has a flame maple fingerboard.

The idea of selling this guitar is now going to a re-thinking process. Shit ah...


Here's the guitar before modified,

And here's after some modifications ( I installed a Wilkinson Bridge, squier strat mid pickup, and duncan designed neck pickup..Yes, I am a limited-budget guitarist, hehe.. )





And finally, the video I madeeee ... sorry for bad angle. (What d'ya think bout the sound huh?)

2 komentar:

  1. I always feel sorry of time I have sold my musical instrument.

    BalasHapus
  2. it's always not easy selling things you love

    BalasHapus